The "JCPHQ"

John 'Constantine' Pang

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Poly, here i come

At last, i have made up my mind. I am going to poly. It may sound like a weird on strange decision cos i always wanted to go to JC since a long time before my O levels until recently. In a way i was forced to go poly, cos i was posted there and my appeals to JC failed. But i alr made up my mind just before the results of my appeal came out.

I appealed to both CJC and SRJC. I fully understand why my appeal to CJC failed. Their cut off was 12. But i dont understand y my appeal to SRJC failed too. Their cutoff is 20. And i got 15 points. Maybe the principal was suffering depression when he looked at my appeal. I dont believe that everyone who got into srjc got better grades than me.

Well anyways, that just makes me more certain of going to poly. I was posted to Tourism n resort Management in SP, and i heard that its quite a popular course. So i should be grateful that i got in. And SRJC isnt anything fantastic too. The building looks very ordinary and quite old. Theres also a lot of malays and indians there. Not that im racist, but its easier to relate to ppl who r same race. At first i wanted to go SRJC because i was prepared to go JC, and not prepared to go poly. And since i wasnt posted to CJC, i still wanted to go JC so the next best option was SRJC. Almost certain i could get in.

But its better now that i didnt.I dont know whats in store for me in this course... and im not sure whether its even my interest or my forte. Im scared that its not my cup of tea and i end up screwing up. And gotta prepare for tough competition. But anyways, wherever i go, i just need to work hard and put my heart into it, and it should be fine. Wish me luck, peeps! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home