The "JCPHQ"

John 'Constantine' Pang

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Update 30/3

So, today we had the quarterly jym break (or is it quarterly..?) and Acacia clinches 3rd again. the rankings are very similar to the previous time. shows how ppl never change. haha.

Cell outing was really too short. we barely had time to settle down nicely, play a bit of guitar hero, table soccer and monopoly, before half the group had to go. our monopoly wasnt even halfway through! but i was owning so everyone else decided to quit. leavers.
since there was no point staying when so few ppl remain (from Acacia, that is. myrtle all stayed on longer) and i was also offered a lift back on the condition i left immediately, so thats end of Acacia outing for me. we could have done so much more if there was time.

But today was a special day. where i actually had 2 cell outings. whats more, with a cell im not in. so happens the situations provided well for me to join in the Oak outing. and since its not the first time joining them, it wasnt too hard too fit in. so i joined them today for almost as long as i was with my own cell. great, triple cell fellowshipping.
-------------------------------------------------
My involvement in Venture Era aint bringing me much result. even though i have made that commitment to God, involving a significant sacrifice. i dont think im headed the wrong way now. but i see my peers having things so much easier. maybe God is saying 'wait'. but i cant be sure if He is actually saying 'No'. or maybe im just expecting too much. Confused and uncertain, i press on. im still waiting...


-------------------------------------------------
Though my recent journey has been great, and i have seen how God tested, provided and delivered me, i still do feel wary and afraid. a few warning signs are arising, though not so clear yet. i have a feeling that my next round of trials will be beginning, anytime soon. i really dont want to. i dont feel ready to let go. But bracing myself, gathering my defenses, i hope to be strengthened once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home