The "JCPHQ"

John 'Constantine' Pang

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Study study study, earn more money?

yes i do believe in that; the soul is willing but body is weak.

my accumulated work and things to do is getting more with each passing schoolday. And its not because theres too much to do, but cause of neglect.

i keep telling myself i have lots to do and even listed it all out to try to scare myself into action. But my procrastinative character took the better of me everytime. So i delay and delay.. and end up not finishing what i have to do. Bal c/d into the next day.

The long break before the start of poly has really turned me lazy and playful. Now im far from having that perseverance and motivation like i did before O levels. and i dont noe how to get it back.

Now i have a little more time cause of e learning, so i need not worry about more work coming in... but i alr wasted 1 day doing close to no work. arrghs. need some serious reformation soon. CAs are looming not far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home